Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wild Bill

Wild Bill

Every time we greet
I look into your bright blue eyes
Through them I can see
your wisdom and happiness.

When we hug I can feel your heart.
It's larger than most, the tests call it quite the feat.
I know it's true because I see
the love you have for everyone you meet.

To thousands of children
you've brought hope and joy
I hope you know
you're a very special boy.

In your three years since being born,
you've seen more than any other I know.
Not only the Quest trail and Iditarod
(both north and south routes),
but the Denali trail (from Cantwell to Paxson), Kobuk and Kusko.














Wild Bill, you're the pride of your mom Omen and your dad Maestro,
and the envy of your siblings Delilah, Tolliver, Tyler, Ellsworth and Bullock.

Most of all know how proud we are of the great
performances you've given over the past three weeks.
You'll always be the shining star
at the center of our heart.
-- your other mom and dad, Tamra and Hugh, xxxx

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Susan said...

Tamra and Hugh

You made me cry with those beautiful words about Wild Bill. He is truly a lucky boy to have you as his parents.

Susan in Maryland

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So glad we got to meet Wild Bill - what a beautiful sweet boy!

Tracie & Gary
Buffalo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home