Monday, May 07, 2007

Fun photos

I don't really feel like writing but I wanted to post a few funny photos.
These first two are of Wonka - one of Holly's children. He's almost 2 years old and finished the Iditarod this year. Wonka's loves to stand on his hind legs and then he waves his front legs up and down trying to attract attention for someone to come over and play with him. Quite the character.
















Next is of Bullock from when we first arrived in Juneau. He was just so tired from all the excitement of travelling that he jumped up on his new house and fell asleep.
This is Blaze. He's normally the quiet, shy one but today he was talking up a storm.
Just this weekend I walked outside to find Flame on top of the straw bin next to his house. I'm not sure how he got up there but he sure acted like he was the king of the yard. (this one's for Hugh because he didn't believe me when I told him)


The next set of photos is from last night. I was watching 8 Below for the umpteenth time. Colby, Annie, Nova and Mahoosic joined me. Colby is usually interested in what's on the tv but this is obviously her favorite movie. She watched intently for the whole movie, even into the credits.
It didn't matter if there were dogs or just people on the screen. Miss Colby was right there in front, ears turned forward watching the whole story.


She did like when they caught the birds though.

I'm not sure what I can put on tonight that will impress her as much. Maybe Snow dogs?

-tamra






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home