Thursday, September 08, 2005

In Memory of Jersey

Just wanted to post a short note to Jersey who left us on Friday. We're not sure why. Life isn't fair. Jersey was the puppy that everyone noticed. The one who stood out from the crowd. She was steel grey with matching eyes - very unusual for a husky/hound. Anyway she was my favourite. It was so hard to say goodbye. Everyday I still wake up hoping the last few days was just a nightmare and she'll be back in the yard with her friends. Maybe people think that when you have a yard full of dogs and puppies, losing one has less significance. Maybe to others, not to me. I wish I could have been there in case I could have prevented this. I wish I could hold her one more time to say goodbye. I hope that she is happy in doggie heaven and maybe one day I'll see her again........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home